At The Cash Store, we are committed to making sure that you are treated fairly. What does this mean to you?
- Disclose all costs, including default and interest charges.
- Protect your privacy.
- Allow you to rescind your loan in accordance with provincial regulations.
- Refuse to grant rollovers.
- Advance loans only up to an approved maximum.
- Employ collection practices that are fair and in full compliance with provincial regulations.
If you have a complaint:
Contact our Complaints Officer by calling 1-866-506–5035 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each complaint received by the Complaints Officer will be fully investigated. Our goal is to address your concerns in 14 business days or less. The Complaints Officer will maintain a file and document all findings.
If you need a credit counsellor:
View our list of non-profit credit counselling services in your community.
Is a Payday Loan the right solution for you?
- Payday Loans are designed to meet unexpected short-term cash needs.
- Payday Loans are an excellent alternative to bounced cheques or late payments, if used wisely.
- When used responsibly, a Payday Loan can be both convenient and economical.
- Payday Loans should not be used as a revolving credit tool for long-term needs.
- If your financial needs are not short term or temporary a Payday Loan may not be the right choice and you may wish to consider consulting with a credit counsellor.
Before taking out a Payday Loan you should consider the following:
- Are there less expensive alternatives available to me?
- What is the exact amount I need to borrow?
- Am I only borrowing what I need?
- Can I easily repay what I borrowed on my next payday?